woensdag 13 april 2011

kangaroos

I have chosen animals as my First subject. It's a lot of work to write about all the animals that live in Australia. That is why I chose a species. I chose the kangaroo because when I think about Australia I immediately think about the kangaroo.
Kangaroos are mammals and the come from Australia and New Guinea. They descend from the family of marsupials. Kangaroos have large hind legs, they can jump very high with their legs. They also have a muscular tail that keeps them in balance while jumping. The female kangaroos have a pouch that is open on the top. They can put a child in it. A few fun facts about these kangaroos are: The kangaroo can't walk backwards, they are vegetarians and the females are almost continuously pregnant. You have many kinds of kangaroos. These are the most known kangaroos: The giant kangaroo, the tree kangaroo and the wallaby. 
The kangaroos just are nice animals. They almost never cause any harm to anyone. Hopefully they won’t extinction from the earth. And I'm sure if you go to Australia that you'll encounter a lot of kangaroos.
Made by Ronald.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten