woensdag 27 april 2011

Music

Topic: music

My second article was about music. I’ve looked on the internet at music festivals in Australia. There are very much festivals in Australia, but the funny thing was that I could find Dutch festival in Australia. This festival is called Defqon 1. Australia. I’m going to say something about this festival.
Defqon 1. is a summer festival organized by Q-dance. In the Netherlands is it one of the biggest festivals. The cards of this year were sold out within a few minutes. But this great festival is now held in Sidney Australia. It is the third time. This festival is all by different DJs playing a certain type of music, namely hardstyle. Hardstyle is a little hardcore match. But hardstyle is usually more melody and the beat goes slower. The music is all at different stages played by the most famous hardstyle DJs. In  the evening the party breaks really loose with spectacular fireworks.
This festival seems really nice. In movies you can see that it really is a big event. When I am old enough, I would certainly go one time and it would be totally awesome if I can do this in Australia.

By Ronald Postma

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten